Skip to content
All
Views
Replies
Post date
Last activity

IO Modules

W5500 IO Library hanging (no PING) - using http and snmp server code

We use an W5500 chip. We have software from the github:Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver: ioLibrary_Driver can be used for the application design of WIZnet TCP/IP chips as W5500, W5300, W5200, W5100, W5100S, W6100, W6300.I blink a heartbeat LED in our main loop. It continues to operate, but sometimes the Ethernet stops responding to PINGs, or serving HTTP requests or SNMP requests.Our main loop is making ca…

5 views
2 replies

by allenhuffman

by allenhuffman

MCU & Boards

board file file for W6100-EVB-Pico2 in C-sdk

I just got a W6100-EVB-Pico2 and I want to use it with the pi pico C-sdk. But the only boardfiles onder .pico-sdk\sdk\2.2.0\src\boards\include\boards seem to be those wiznet_w5100s_evb_pico(2).h.where are the board header files for all the other boards? 

4 views
4 replies

by bzuidgeest

by Lihan__

MCU & Boards

W5100S EVB Pico ADC floating values when input sensor is disconnected

Hello I am using a W5100S EVB Pico board and reading sensor using the RP2040 ADC (GPIO26).When the sensor is connected, the ADC readings work correctly. However, when the sensor is disconnected, the ADC pin becomes floating and returns random / noisy values, which results in false readings.Setup DetailsBoard: W5100S EVB PicoMCU: RP2040ADC input: GPIO26Sensor: 100A/ 1V DC - CT (AC current meas…

  • MicroPython
5 views
3 replies

by kkshah73

by Alan

Ethernet Chips

(W5100S) Is there a software way to disable the LED on the RJ45 connector?

안녕하세요? 담당자님,저희 회사에서 W5100S를 활용하여 제품화를 진행하고 있습니다.오피스용 제품을 구성하면서, RJ45의 LED를 disable 해달라는 요청이 들어와서 문의 드립니다.데이터시트 상에서는 따로 언급이 없었지만, 혹시 W5100S의 설정 변경을 통해 RJ45 LED를 끌 수 있는 기능이 있을까요?한 번 확인 부탁드립니다.감사합니다.

  • C/C++
3 views
1 replies

by junwooson124

by WIZnet AI

Ethernet Chips

W5100S-EVB-Pico - ethernet shield not found

I'm trying to run this code on my W5100S-EVB-Pico:#include <Arduino.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <Ethernet.h> byte mac[] = { 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED }; IPAddress ip(192, 168, 10, 202); EthernetServer server(80); const int ledPin = 25; // Onboard LED for Pico void blinkLED(int times, int delayMs) { //delayMs *= 50; for (int i = 0; i < times; i++) { digitalWrite(ledPi…

5 views
2 replies

by wiznetuser

by Aimee0

MCU & Boards

Raspberry Pi + Wiznet Ethernet (W5100S/W5500/W6100) – Hardware + Firmware Notes

Hi all,I've been experimenting with combining Raspberry Pi Pico W and Wiznet Ethernet HATs (W5100S / W5500 / W6100), and wanted to share a few observations + ask for guidance:I tried running the basic WIZnet MicroPython example from the GitHub repo:from machine import Pin, SPI import network import time time.sleep(5) led = Pin(25, Pin.OUT) def w5x00_init(): spi = SPI(0, 10_000_000, mosi=Pin(19), m…

  • Raspberry Pi
7 views
2 replies

by sanjaay22

by Hannah

Ethernet Chips

[W5100S] 핑 응답 관련 문의

안녕하세요 현재 자사에서 W5100S를 이용하여 TCP/IP 통신 사용 중에 통신 이슈가 발생하고 있어 다음과 같은 질문을 드립니다...네트워크(IP, Netmask, Gateway) 설정 후 런타임 중 Chip Reset, PHY Reset을 제외하고 PING 손실을 일으킬 만한 다른 명령이 있습니까? 현재 런타임 중 간헐적 핑 손실이 발생하고 있어 핑 응답에 대한 특정 규칙을 제가 어긴 건지 확인하고 싶어 질문 드립니다.          (ex. 런타임 중 TCP Keep Alive 설정을 다시 하면 안된다던지...)      2.  저온 환경에서 간헐적으로 PHY Status 레지스터의 Unplug 및 Link D…

5 views
1 replies

by kjlee94

by WIZnet AI

MCU & Boards

RP2350 (W5100S-EVB-Pico2 ....) Arduino pico fork

Hi,I would like to know if there is any plan in forking Arduino Pico or making any other way of making the EVB-Pico2 (W5100S-EVB-Pico2 ....) compatible with Arduino and/or FreeRTOS.I'm trying to migrate my projects to the W5100S-EVB-Pico2, but they are all based on Adruino. I might try to migrate to the RP SDK but, I'm not sure about the FreeRtos compatibility. The easiest by far would have it to…

  • Arduino IDE
5 views
2 replies

by benuretech

by matthew

Ethernet Chips

W5100s Sn_RX_WR wrap issue

How to use W5100s in persistance TCPIP Mode?The attempt to receive data in a persistant open socket (2k RX & TX size) ends as soon as the rx_wr pointer will reach the configured RX size. Expected (ring buffer) wrap arround does not happen! A test with all relevant informations below (in half duplex communication) , does receive 4 bytes and answers by a couple of more bytes till the RX Mem…

3 views
2 replies

by Peter_Sti

by louis_m

MCU & Boards

Wiznet w5100s evb arduino skeych

Couldn't able to establish ethernet communication on w5100s evb using arduino sketch, installed ethernet.h but the sketch says shield not found. Checked the spi communication it's working. But the W5100s chip is not responding. Anyone done this. 

  • Arduino
  • Arduino IDE
4 views
3 replies

by akilraje

by matthew

Ethernet Chips

LwIP and W5100s

Hi everyone!Can someone point me how to make friends LwIP and W5100s?I use this combination on STM32H7 µC, because all other pins are already in use.THX!

  • C/C++
  • STM32H7
1 views
2 replies

by kazham

by kazham

Ethernet Chips

NetX and W5100S

Hi everybody!Can someone tell me if there is a way to pair Netx from ThreadX with W5100S IC?I'm aware of NX_ENABLE_TCPIP_OFFLOAD mode, but still have problems with understanding.Write now I'm looking on nx_driver_stm32l4.c example, but it is made for WiFI, that works with AT command and I wonder if I can adopt it to my needs (SPI).Any help would be appreciated!THX!

  • C/C++
2 views
1 replies

by kazham

by WIZnet AI

Ethernet Chips

w5500/w6100-evb-pico2 Arduino UDP

I'm looking for any example for UDP communication based on Arduino for the EVB with RP2350.Preferably on w6100 IPv6, but that is a bit dreaming, the support on the rp2040 version of w6100 is already limited. But w5500 and even w5100s would do.I'm spending quite a bit of time trying to get anything to work with the new earlephilhower Raspberry Pi Pico Arduino core.It says it support the W5500-EVB-P…

  • W5500
  • Arduino
8 views
2 replies

by benuretech

by benuretech

Ethernet Chips

W5100S MQTT Yield 문의

W5100S_EVB_Pico를 이용하여 AWS MQTT를 개발중입니다. 그런데  가입한 Topic을 수신하기 위해서는 mqtt_transport_yield 을 Call 해야 하는 것 같은데, 문제는 Topic이 없을때 이 함수가 무조건 10초를 잡아 먹기 때문에 Publish를 하지 못하는 현상이 나타납니다.이 부분의 해결 방법이 없는지, 확인 부탁합니다.

  • MQTT
8 views
4 replies

by kcchang61

by pmjqpt

Ethernet Chips

where can I find the W5100S source code library for 8051 base MCU?

where can I find the W5100S source code library for 8051 base MCU? Also need the software design documents.

3 views
0 replies

by Jimsan Wu

by Jimsan Wu

Ethernet Chips

W5100S becomes unresponsive when connected to a high traffic network.

W5100S  becomes unresponsive when connected to a high traffic network.Works fine and is very responsive to commands received on a private or isolated network.As soon as it joins or is connected to a larger network with unmanaged network switches,it will take a few seconds for the command to reach the W5100s and alert the microcontroller of data received.Any suggestions on device settings or p…

2 views
1 replies

by csantiago

by WIZnet AI

Ethernet Chips

Hot W5100 with POE++ (MAX5996C Eval kit)

Hello, We are using a W5100 with a Pulsejack (J1011F01PNL) RJ45 on a PCB, and have been using this PCB design for many years without issue. Recently we have added an additional POE++ PCB to the product which is the same as the MAX5996C Eval kit. This POE++ PCB plugs into our original W5100 PCB with a normal network cable. The W5100 circuit we are using is the same as in the Hardware Design Guide S…

188 views
3 replies

by AJW

by Christopher Binnie

Ethernet Chips

Building Wiznet/RP2040-HAT-AWS-C on Windows or Linux causing identical issues

Hi - Some background first, I have setup the environment in Windows and in Linux, using the instructions for Wiznet/RP2040-HAT-AWS-C at: GitHub GitHub - Wiznet/RP2040-HAT-AWS-C: AWS IoT SDK Example for RP2040 AWS IoT SDK Example for RP2040. Contribute to Wiznet/RP2040-HAT-AWS-C development by creating an account on GitHub. and using this PDF: datasheets.raspberrypi.com getting-started-with-pico.pd…

49 views
0 replies

by mwestberg

by mwestberg

Ethernet Chips

W5100s Crystal Selection Guide does not match with CL:18pF recommended

Following your crystal selection guide: Example inappropriate: ESR: 40Ohm C0: 7pF CL: 16pF → GMCRIT: 4.00 GM: 4.04 < 6.9897 BAD! Example appropriate: ESR: 40Ohm C0: 7pF CL:10pF → GMCRIT: 1.14 GM: 7.39 > 6.9897 VALID! However, I see Crystals with CL: 18pF recommended (the one in the Wiznet Ethernet Hat is X-tal 25MHz,3.2x2.5 SMD, CL=18pF). If I plug the numbers for similar crystals in the for…

40 views
0 replies

by Miki1

by Miki1

Ethernet Chips

W5100S requestion

I have a problem with this component. For example, If I make a requestion “192.168.1.157/Readings” and then I make a new requestion “192.168.1.157/index.html” it will return the frist request “192.168.1.157/Readings” its looks like that it does a cache

77 views
4 replies

by ranieri

by ranieri