WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
by rena ·
Hi,
wizconfig-1.5.2 uses pyqt5 5.15.x (latest version).
I removed the version that was specified in the
requirements.txtfile.If you’re using python 3.11.4, you’ll need to use the latest version of pyqt5 as well.
Is there any problem?
RE: RE: WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
by WiznetSis ·
Greetings.
I sent steps carried out and a brief description of the error
it can not be executed
any problem with any version?
Thank you
1: C:\Programas\PyQ5xx\PyQt5-5.15.2 (julio2023)\PyQt5-5.15.9\PyQt5-5.15.9>pip install pyqt5
2: C:\Programas\PyQ5xx\PyQt5-5.15.2 (julio2023)\PyQt5-5.15.9\PyQt5-5.15.9>pip install ifaddr
3: C:\Programas\PyQ5xx\PyQt5-5.15.2 (julio2023)\PyQt5-5.15.9\PyQt5-5.15.9>python freeze
etc
etc
etc
when executing (.exe) it gives this error
RE: WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
by rena ·
The cause of the problem was the missing requests package, which I put in because it was needed for a feature I was going to add later.
I only updated this in the
developbranch.I’ve merged it into the master branch now, please download it again and test it.
May I ask why you are building it yourself? Are you using a different environment?
RE: WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
by WiznetSis ·
Como siempre “muchas gracias por sus respuestas”
As always “thank you very much for your answers”
RE: WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
by WiznetSis ·
Greetings.
As they use it in different places, it often happens that they configure some things wrong. By changing options (modifying the program menu) and adding extra texts in S2E Tool GUI, many failures due to configuration errors are avoided. This is why the program is touched.
RE: WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
by WiznetSis ·
What would be the update I need to download to try again (link?)
RE: WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
by rena ·
Okay, thanks for the clarification.
If there are any features you’d like to see added to the official release, please feel free to let us know.
You can use the forums, or leave it in an Issue or Discussion page in the Github repository.
As always, thank you for your interest.
RE: WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
by rena ·
You can download it from the Github master branch.
You can use the

git clone https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUIcommand, or download the ZIP.When installing the package, recommend using the following command.
RE: WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
by WiznetSis ·
resultados de la prueba
Trials with successful results.
Perfect
Muchas Gracias
RE: WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
by WiznetSis ·
Now functional tests:


-Starts
-read the module without changing any parameters
-I tell him to save
-start typing all these errors and more
-you have to close the whole program
RE: WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.
by WiznetSis ·
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
to verify I went to the repository page
and the version that this does the same
Someone is using version 1.5.2 in WIN 10 and it works fine?
thank you