UDP-client project won't compile
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: UDP-client project won't compile
by WIZnet AI AI generated ·
RE: RE: UDP-client project won't compile
by whisperquiet ·
I've tried running
and CMake: Configure, but the Ninja error persists.
As for the CMakeLists.txt file, it doesn't appear to have any paths specified in it by default. I haven't touched the file because I've been following the instructions on the example page, and they don't make mention of adding paths to CMakeLists.txt. That didn't surprise me much when I saw it initially because the headers seem to be present in the repository itself. Is this something that an experienced user would be assumed to know by default (and therefore might not be included in the instructions)?
If it is necessary to modify the CMakeLists.txt, what precisely should I add? I tried adding the following lines, but they did not fix the issue:
RE: UDP-client project won't compile
by Grace_Koo WIZnet ·
Hello,
If you are building using the Pico extension in VS Code, please try performing “Clean CMake” -> “Configure CMake”.
If the same error persists, could you let us know the version of the Pico SDK and GCC you are using?
Thank you.
RE: RE: UDP-client project won't compile
by whisperquiet ·
Sure thing, and thank you for your reply!
Unfortunately, that didn't seem to fix the issue. I'm using Pico SDK v2.1.1, and my compiler is arm-none-eabi-gcc v14.2.1.
I also noticed this on the VScode splash page for the Raspberry Pi Pico extension:
Known Issues
CMakeLists.txtlike SDK and Toolchain paths. You need to build and configure projects through the extension to use these custom pathsMaybe I'm the last guy in the world to see this, but I figured it was worth mentioning since it seemed at least potentially related. Then again, if the example CMakeLists.txt is shipped as-is and not meant to be modified to include paths, I guess this wouldn't matter too much
RE: RE: UDP-client project won't compile
by Grace_Koo WIZnet ·
Hello,
I have checked the issue you mentioned and updated the code accordingly.
Please download the updated code from the link below.
https://github.com/WIZnet-ioNIC/WIZnet-PICO-C
For building, please use the following environment:
If you encounter the same issue again, please let me know.
Thank you.