W55RP20-S2E-1.0.7 project won't compile?!?
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W55RP20-S2E-1.0.7 project won't compile?!?
by WIZnet AI AI generated ·
RE: RE: W55RP20-S2E-1.0.7 project won't compile?!?
by herztro ·
I've tried all of the steps listed and the problem still exists. Please advise.
RE: RE: W55RP20-S2E-1.0.7 project won't compile?!?
by JonathanB ·
I am stuck with the same problem.
RE: RE: W55RP20-S2E-1.0.7 project won't compile?!?
by herztro ·
Ran the git command as shown here and everything worked fine:
https://maker.wiznet.io/mason/projects/build%2Dand%2Doperation%2Dguide%2Dfor%2Dw55rp20%2Ds2e%2Dserial%2Dto%2Dethernet/
RE: RE: W55RP20-S2E-1.0.7 project won't compile?!?
by JonathanB ·
I tried following the video but still get "ninja: error: loading ''build.ninja'': The system cannot find the file specified"
RE: RE: W55RP20-S2E-1.0.7 project won't compile?!?
by Grace_Koo WIZnet ·
Hello,
If you are still encountering the same error even after following the video, it is possible that the files have been corrupted. We recommend re-importing the Pico project.
Please reopen the project folder using Visual Studio Code and go to the Raspberry Pi Pico Project tab on the left side. From there, try import project again.
Thank you.
RE: RE: W55RP20-S2E-1.0.7 project won't compile?!?
by miaalexandra ·
To develop and modify W55RP20-S2E, the development environment must be configured so that RP2040 can be used. W55RP20-S2E was developed by configuring the ... I think it's a smart move as Spacebar clicker the price is below what an individual W5500, RP2040 and flash IC would cost. A lot of board space can be reduced.I am having problems compiling and running a new project that I have just made using the latest version of JUCE and Visual Studio The solution has been found: How do I make it all just one file rather than three? I bit the bullet and stuck the two files at the bottom of what I have.
RE: W55RP20-S2E-1.0.7 project won't compile?!?
by herztro ·
Now v1.1.2, that was updated 2 days ago, won't compile after reimporting the project several times. Was something broken in the last udpate?
RE: RE: W55RP20-S2E-1.0.7 project won't compile?!?
by Grace_Koo WIZnet ·
Hello,
Apologies for the delayed response.
May I ask which version of the ARM toolchain you are currently using?
For W55RP20-S2E, we recommend compiling with pico-sdk 2.0.0 and ARM toolchain version 13.2.Rel1.
We will update the project shortly to ensure compatibility with other versions as well.
Thank you for your feedback.
Best regards,
Grace