Compile Error for w7500x
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Compile Error for w7500x
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi~
Is it correct to download the file from GitHub - Wiznet/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib: Standard peripherals library for the W7500x?
I’ve tried compiling using this example, and it works, and no errors occur.
I use Keil V5.31 version.
I think you need to check about included path in keil program.
RE: Compile Error for w7500x
by nguyen van Quang ·
Hi Mr. Kim
I am using the the latest of w7500 library from your library. (the same your link).
And I did all steps from your web " How to make W7500 Keil Project", and of course the included path in keil program.
../W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib-master/Libraries/CMSIS/Include\core_cmInstr.h(336): error: unknown type name ‘inline’
attribute( ( always_inline ) ) __STATIC_INLINE void __WFI(void)
And for your idea, with the above error, which of the included path I have to include in the program?
RE: Compile Error for w7500x
by Reheld ·
Faced the same behaviour with V5.38a.
Keil ARM-MDK releases of version 5.37 and newer do not contain the ARM Compiler V5 anymore.
The W7500x Libraries are using language extensions which aren‘t supported by the ARM Compiler V6, to fix this issue you have to install the V5 Compiler separately and select it in your project settings. Otherwise you have to stay with ARM-MDK V5.36 or older.