Max steady data transfer rate
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Max steady data transfer rate
by lawrence WIZnet ·
hello, Iby9579
Thank you for your interests in W5300.
In deed, I do not know specific data transfer rate on 80MHz and 48MHz.
But I could find some tests on other clocks. so, I share it here.
I hope upper cases is helpful for your want. And so sorry that I could not give you the specific infromation.
Thank you
RE: Max steady data transfer rate
by justinkim ·
To resolve this issue, you first need to clarify the issue. The FPGA seems to be trying to connect to the network through the W5300. Is that right?
Please let us know if you can use the W5300 chip for this problem.
How do I test and test the W5300 board?
Answer the above questions.
RE: Max steady data transfer rate
by linask ·
with STM32F429 we get from matlab >80Mbps for RX, and around 48Mbps for TX ( to respect of W5300)
with visual basic app, i get constant 4.375MBps (35Mbps) ( Rx and Tx. ( buffer size to get Tx performance is >300x8b, while for Rx is 60000x8b)
I am creating tutorial for youtube for W5300 that is connected to STM32F429 running at 250MHz. Just note i get same speed with 150-200MHz speed on mcu, so limiting factor is computer. While i am using USB 3.0 LAN adapter capable 1Gbps
Search for W5300 Tutorial on youtube from Kilohercas in next 2 days.