LAN data transfer speed
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: LAN data transfer speed
by hzrnbgy ·
I manage to get ~ 8 Mbps (UDP or TCP server) with a single socket on an STM32F469 (168 MHz CPU and 21 MHz SPI clock) without DMA (I’m working on getting that to work)
1480 bytes at ~650 packets per second
RE: RE: LAN data transfer speed
by TSWiznet ·
I would be intrested in how you do this, especially how your while and tcp client/server is setup. I now run a python tcp client which connects to stm. I get about 100kb per second. Would like to increase. Please send me a message
RE: LAN data transfer speed
by hzrnbgy ·
There’s a lot of example C-code for a TCP/UDP client in the net. I’m using this basic TCP client for testing