Window size is zero when I try to connect in TCP mode
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Window size is zero when I try to connect in TCP mode
by irinakim ·
hi,
Do you use the our source code?
In case of Ping,If IP address of W5100 set up and link connect with router, you can ping test.
Do you execute the socket open operation before connection operation?
Could you tell me detail description about your problem?
thanks
RE: Window size is zero when I try to connect in TCP mode
by mahdavifar ·
Hi,
Yes, I have done all of this. I have built a lot of modules with this chip and all works as well. Only one of these works as I described.
I can Ping it and I did port open commands. But when I try to connect to module it reports zero windows size so refuses the sync.
any suggestion ?
Regards.
RE: Window size is zero when I try to connect in TCP mode
by irinakim ·
Hi~~
How do you set up the rx/tx buffer size?
Our driver set up the using sysinit() function as tx/rx buffer 2K.
thanks,
RE: Window size is zero when I try to connect in TCP mode
by mahdavifar ·
Hi,
I have left the buffer size in its default value ( 2K for each buffer ).
Regards.