Schematic Review: W5500
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Schematic Review: W5500
by Eugeny ·
RE: Schematic Review: W5500
by UranKhatola ·
Hi,
Sorry that I am posting here as I could not start a new subject.
This is a schematic to have ethernet using W5500 over SPI of ESP32.
Can you please review it and point any mistakes, and improvements I can do for a stable connection?
I also have to keep in mind the ESD, EMI/EMC issues.
Thank you very much,
JD
RE: RE: Schematic Review: W5500
by Eugeny ·
Why do you put TVS diodes in there? Jack has transformer effectively isolating the external world from the PHY.
RE: Schematic Review: W5500
by UranKhatola ·
I read couple of posts on this forum and elsewhere that TVS diodes after transformer may help against ESDs. Need to do FCC/CE so trying to take extra care. Are there something else that I could fix on the schematic or should I consider when routing traces?