About WIZ550S2E-Modbus project on github
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: About WIZ550S2E-Modbus project on github
by austin ·
Hello @Bohu-Tang
What does function code processing function mean?
Do you mean the function code processing function to find the function as shown in the picture below?
RE: RE: About WIZ550S2E-Modbus project on github
by Bohu-Tang ·
Hi austin
Thanks for your answer.I am looking for a Modbus-TCP protocol function code handler, such as function code 03,04,06,10, but I can’t find it in this project. Am I find in the wrong place?
RE: RE: About WIZ550S2E-Modbus project on github
by Bohu-Tang ·
Hi austin
I came up with a way to use the mbtcpcpppackage function to write a switch() function after the if(usPID==MB_TCP_PROTOCOL_ID) function to determine the corresponding function code, and then enter the corresponding function code. I don’t know if that’s possible, because this function is static bool.
RE: RE: About WIZ550S2E-Modbus project on github
by Bohu-Tang ·
Such as this. This function is to judge the function code of Modbus-RTU.But I think it should be the same for Modbus-TCP.if(usPID==MB_TCP_PROTOCOL_ID), it indicates that Modbus-TCP has been identified, and you can check the function code. I don’t know if my logic is right. If you have any questions, please give me your suggestions.
RE: About WIZ550S2E-Modbus project on github
by Bohu-Tang ·
Hi austin
Can you help me with the question?
RE: About WIZ550S2E-Modbus project on github
by austin ·
Hi @Bohu-Tang
If you need any functions, you can add them and use them.
If you need the function code processing function I think it would be okay to add it after the ‘if( usPID == MB_TCP_PROTOCOL_ID )’ conditional statement as mentioned above.
RE: RE: About WIZ550S2E-Modbus project on github
by Bohu-Tang ·
Thanks a lot for your answer.