W5500 Schematic and PCB layout revies
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 Schematic and PCB layout revies
by Eugeny ·
Did you see layout guide?
Regarding circuit diagram you can copy-paste it from here.
RE: RE: W5500 Schematic and PCB layout revies
by Matt ·
I hadn’t seen that layout guide before. However, I did use the reference schematic, I was just seeing if I made any obvious mistakes in comparison.
The layout guide seems to match what I have done by the looks of it? Mayveb the only thing is to change the signals going to the magnet. Mine are around 16mm from the magnetic component to teh resistor/cap combo. Is this sufficient to satisfy the following: