W5500, send() fragments packets
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500, send() fragments packets
by tonyk ·
RE: RE: W5500, send() fragments packets
by irina WIZnet ·
I’m sorry I’m late reply.
Could you tell me if you used any of the libraries we provide?
RE: W5500, send() fragments packets
by tonyk ·
Hi! I use ioLibrary.
RE: W5500, send() fragments packets
by irina WIZnet ·
I looked at the capture file you sent me one more time, and I could see that W5500 (ip 192.168.27.133) sent 10 bytes.
You should check whether the server received data by dividing it.
Again, the W5500 sent 10 bytes in one packet.
RE: W5500, send() fragments packets
by tonyk ·
Yyyyyes! Thank you very mach, Irina! I have found a mistake in my programm. The mistake was fixed and the programm work corectly.
RE: W5500, send() fragments packets
by irina WIZnet ·
WoW~!
I’m glad that your program is working normally.
If you have any questions next time, please leave a message.
Have a good day.