w5500 UDP server. Updating sender information for incoming packets
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: w5500 UDP server. Updating sender information for incoming packets
by Eugeny ·
This should not happen, each data chunk including its header must provide valid information. Maybe you read this data from wrong location?
RE: RE: w5500 UDP server. Updating sender information for incoming packets
by spontomdela ·
Thank you, Eugeny, you suggested a solution. I checked my code again and found an error there. Using a circular receive buffer, I did not take care of the increment in the function that takes the address. I’m ashamed. I’ll rewrite the code soon and most likely everything will work.