Using KEIL to compile the LED Blink Example
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Using KEIL to compile the LED Blink Example
by irina WIZnet ·
Is this what you are looking for?
I think you can use it for test.
Blink Example : W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib/Projects/W7500x_StdPeriph_Examples/GPIO/GPIO_IOToggle at master · Wiznet/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib · GitHub
RE: RE: Using KEIL to compile the LED Blink Example
by MoA ·
Hello Irina Kim,
Thank you for responding to my post.
I already have the library you provided, so it does not help. My problem is that I am unable to create a new KEIL project that compiles. Basically, I am following the steps highlighted for creating a new KEIL project, but the new version of KEIL (5.3) has changed, and the libraries and files from Wiznet have changed. So, there have been too many changes since the instruction document for creating a new KEIL project was developed.
The options for me are the following:
If someone can provide a new and up-to-date document that shows the steps of producing a new KEIL Project, then I could just try to make the project myself
The 2nd options is that someone makes a new KEIL project for the LED Blink and gives me the entire project files. This is not a preferred way because we will not learn how to make future projects, but at least it gets us going
The 3rd way is to have someone working closely with me, like over the email and phone and take me through the steps pf creating a new KEIL project
Can you offer any of the above-mentioned options?
Mo
RE: Using KEIL to compile the LED Blink Example
by MoA ·
Hello Irina Kim,
No, I already have this library. My problem is that I am unable to put a KEIL project together that compiles. The documentation for creating a new KEIL project is old and obsolete.
Mo
RE: Using KEIL to compile the LED Blink Example
by nguyen van Quang ·
Hello Mr/Mrs MoA
Did you solve your problem yet?
I just got my problem like you.