Wiz550io controlled by TI F28377D control card
IO Modules
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
IO Modules
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wiz550io controlled by TI F28377D control card
by scott WIZnet ·
Hi Richard_Dualmann.
Sorry. We have no examples using the TMS320F28377D.
You have to porting and use ioLibrary yourself.
Thank you.
Scott.
RE: RE: Wiz550io controlled by TI F28377D control card
by Jerry Myers ·
Do you have any examples at all of how to drive the WIZ550io?
I’ve verified that I am sending bytes to the WIZchip via the MOSI line, but they are not appearing on the ethernet cable at the other end.
Do I need to packetize the bytes in a format that the W5500 recognizes? …how do I do that? via the SPI wires?