Wiz550io no socket control
IO Modules
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
IO Modules
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wiz550io no socket control
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi,
Destination port and IP can be read after TCP connection is established.
First, try to connect and then check registers.
Thanks.
RE: Wiz550io no socket control
by outlaw314 ·
Thank you. Now I understand. So I’m able to see registers now but still can’t seem to connect like I did before. I’m getting a timeout flag on the socket. My firewall shows no packets coming from the switch. I suspect the issue is with something other than the Wiz550io now, but in case I’m missing something obvious again, here are the settings I’m using.
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway IP: 192.168.2.1
Source IP: 192.168.2.3
Socket 0
TCP
IP address: 192.168.2.2
Source/Destination port: 31415
Everything else uses default values set by hardware reset.
RE: Wiz550io no socket control
by outlaw314 ·
Ignore that last post. I just connected. I suspect I tried to connect too soon after giving the “open” command. Thanks again.