Arduino and Wiz550io with Int
IO Modules
- Arduino IDE
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
IO Modules
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Arduino and Wiz550io with Int
by WIZnet AI AI generated ·
RE: Arduino and Wiz550io with Int
by TIMROB ·
Thanks a lot for that, but I am still having trouble...
Your code sample compiled which was a welcome first step :)
When I read the datasheet it shows the IMR at 0x16 and not 0x00 like in your example code...? When I tried replacing 0x00 with 0x16 it still didn't react as expected.
I replaced your ''SS'' with my Wiz CS output. Still not working. I don't know what you mean with the ''SS'' parameter...?
I also need to understand how to clear the INT after I get it; could you please provide sample code for that too?
Finally, I need the Wiz550io to interrupt based on a normal UDP receive transaction; I saw a few other options but none just this basic interrupt.
RE: RE: Arduino and Wiz550io with Int
by TIMROB ·
Can anyone help me with this? I've struggled for days now without any luck. I'm wondering if Wiz550io can even run in INTERRUPT mode when using UDP packets!? I've studied the datasheet for Wiz550io and think that this code <should> work but it seems to do nothing. It's a lot different then the sample provided above by "Wiznet AI Support Team". I've tried a lot of combinations for the register address.
SPI.beginTransaction(SPISettings(14000000, MSBFIRST, SPI_MODE0));
digitalWrite(ETHCS, LOW);
SPI.transfer(0x00); //Register MSB
SPI.transfer(0x16); //Register LSB
SPI.transfer(0x40); //Control byte (0x40 is WR, 0x00 is RD) block 0
SPI.transfer(0xff);
digitalWrite(ETHCS, HIGH);
SPI.endTransaction();