At commands
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: At commands
by cliff ·
Hello,
WizFi250 is wifi-module.
So, WizFi250’s role is connect and configure AP.
Can I send AT commands to wizfi250 without having a PC? If yes, in which mode the wizfi has to be set? Ap, station, OTA? UDP, TCP? port number?
→ I don’t know what is your question exactly.
But, do you want to know that is possible control from MCU? If it so, yes.
Can I control GPIO pins via data mode?
→ It also possible, but I think that is related question with MCU.
Can I have IF statements? For example : " if GPIO pin 1 = high THEN make GPIO pin 6 LOW"
→ Yes, it is possible.
If the wizfi is running in data mode and there is a communication between android and wizfi+MCU via UART, can the wizfi read the status of GPIO pins and send it through UART to the android or MCU?
→ Yes, it is possible.
Thanks, regards
RE: At commands
by soellicha ·
Hello,
Yes, I need to send AT commands from MCU to the wizfi.
So far I have connected the MCU to wizfi, I receive the message from wizfi “wizfi 250 version 1.0” So it means that they are communicating quite well.
Because as far as i know if I send data from MCU to wizfi they just go as data and go through the UART and end up to the peer device such a smart phone. HOW do I send the data as AT commands?
Note: I cannot connect the wizfi to a telnet/serial like putty with my PC, in order to send any other At commands.
Can you help please?