WIZ107SR-TTL not recognized by configuration tool
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ107SR-TTL not recognized by configuration tool
by SilverTT ·
Update:
I was powering the board using the usb port on my laptop and a voltage divider (from 5 to 3.3 volts). USB ports are capable of supplying 500mA and this board required 250mA. So I thought I was safe - but when I used a variable power supply it started working. Anyone know why that is?
Thanks!