WIZ1000 Not Recognized by Configuration Tool
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ1000 Not Recognized by Configuration Tool
by becky ·
Hello,
In case of Configuration tool, it is possible to operate without serial connection.
Because it is operated by ethernet communication.
RE: RE: WIZ1000 Not Recognized by Configuration Tool
by Patricia Malubago ·
Thank you for your response.
I tried to configure my WIZ1000 using the given ethernet cable and the configuration tool can’t seem to recognize it.
I already tried pressing the reset button and holding it for about 10 seconds.
I also tried to disable my laptop’s firewall.
I tried a ping test using the configuration tool and my command prompt and it does not ping.
Are there any other methods that I could try so that I can configure my WIZ1000?
RE: WIZ1000 Not Recognized by Configuration Tool
by becky ·
Are you using the configuration tool for WIZ1000?
Can’t search in the configuration tool?
Does the LINK LED light up when the LAN cable is connected?
RE: WIZ1000 Not Recognized by Configuration Tool
by Patricia Malubago ·
Yes, I was using the Configuration tool for WIZ1000.
And cannot search using the configuration tool. The LINK LED also lights up when the LAN Cable is connected.
RE: WIZ1000 Not Recognized by Configuration Tool
by Patricia Malubago ·
Do I need to type anything beside the “wiznet” password for the search function?
RE: WIZ1000 Not Recognized by Configuration Tool
by becky ·
No, you need to type “wiznet”
Please try to ping test to 192.168.11.133.
Are WIZ1000 and your PC under the same subnet?