Is it possible to get the INTn pin to go low when a specific UDP socket receives data?
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Is it possible to get the INTn pin to go low when a specific UDP socket receives data?
by lawrence WIZnet ·
Hello, Eerik
I can’t find any problem with your coding you attached.
So, here are some suggestions I want to give you to solve the problem(INTn doesn’t go to LOW).
Could you read getSMIR and getSn_IMR? Because SPI addressing could be set incorrect.
And I wonder you checked your MCU interrupt enable set then make sure the data you transmit came from MCU to W5500.
Finally, check the INTn Pin with Oscilloscope, if it is still High or it becomes Low.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Lawrence
RE: Is it possible to get the INTn pin to go low when a specific UDP socket receives data?
by Eerik ·
The SPI works fine. I have testet the W5500 chip with UDP and TCP communication. So there is no SPI problem.
And I have tested the INTn pin with WOL, and the INTn pin works at least with WOL.
RE: Is it possible to get the INTn pin to go low when a specific UDP socket receives data?
by lawrence WIZnet ·
Could you let me know how to test with SPI working?
And I can not understand that testing INTn pin with WOL. Sorry about that.
So, if you do not mind, could you send me more details with your coding and test configuration?
you can send it sangjoonlee874@gmail.com or just post here.
And I recommend you to check SMIR, Sn_IMR.
Thank you,
Lawrence.