Wiznet1000 not read data
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wiznet1000 not read data
by jim ·
Dear rperez2078
I need more information in detail.
Please test again after enable Serial Debug Mode(B) in cfg tool.
And send all screen images of cfg tool to me. (Network, Serial, Options)
If you can use Wireshark, that log is helpful to me.
If a problem is ocurred after you install the Agilent VISA, I recommand to disabe or uninstall that program.
Thanks.
RE: Wiznet1000 not read data
by rperez2078 ·
Thanks for answering my question
Use the programs you recommended I sent the pictures but when I try to read the instrument nothing appears
RE: Wiznet1000 not read data
by rperez2078 ·
ima
RE: Wiznet1000 not read data
by jim ·
In your image, the operation is normal. What is problem?
And please attach raw data of Wireshark, not image.
Thanks.
RE: Wiznet1000 not read data
by olivia ·
hello, I am Olivia Williams and i was the same problem now it resolve.thank you for your post.
Assignment Help