Configuration of WAN port with seriel Interface failed
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Configuration of WAN port with seriel Interface failed
by kaizen ·
Hi
I did test about this issue. But I don’t find your problem.
This is my test environment. Can you check what is different you and me?
I connect LAN cable to WIZ610wi’s LAN port. And then I return
response when I issue the AT command.Is it right test environment for finding your problem?
And by the way, I used version 1.2.5(20130902) of WIZ610wi.
Thanks
RE: Configuration of WAN port with seriel Interface failed
by fossi15 ·
Hello,
the problem for me is if i use command . It seems, that the Module did not see this command. I think so, because the Module remains in the actual state and did not response with
. And i am waiting for more than 1 minute. Switching from DHCP client to static IP with command is working also fine for me…Best regards,
Norbert
RE: Configuration of WAN port with seriel Interface failed
by kaizen ·
Hi
We saw this problem. So we will modify this problem to next firmware version.
But we need some time for fixing this problem.
Best Regards
RE: Configuration of WAN port with seriel Interface failed
by fossi15 ·
Hello kaizen,
thank you for your answer! So i will wait for new release of Firmware and meanwhile i will use version 1.2.4.
Thanks for your support!
By, Norbert