Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ750SR-100 Configuration Issue with Firmware 1.4.x
by Aimee0 WIZnet ·
Hello
We have reviewed the configuration file you provided and would like to clarify a few points to help us reproduce the issue.
1) Your current network settings are:
With a /13 subnet mask, both IP addresses are considered to be on the same subnet. Could you please confirm that this is the intended network configuration?
2) Did exactly the same configuration work correctly with firmware v1.3.3 (or earlier), without any modifications?
3) After saving the configuration with v1.4.2 or v1.4.5:
4) Could you also let us know:
This information will help us reproduce the issue and investigate whether it is related to the firmware or the network configuration.
Best regards,
RE: RE: WIZ750SR-100 Configuration Issue with Firmware 1.4.x
by LukasF ·
Hi,
thanks for the fast answer!
Here the requested information:
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. a) I do not know if the device made a reboot.
3. b) LED LD4 (green) and LD1 (red) still on. LD2 (blue) NOT on.
3. c) I do not know yet how to make a factory reset without being able to discover the device. I tried to connect the BOOT pin with ground, but no changes in LED pattern, and still not able to discover the device.
4. brand new boards that came with 1.4.2
The host PC has several network adapters / IP addresses, I selected: 172.20.0.165/16
I did try to configure another board, this time I just changed "Operation Mode" from "TCP server" to "UDP" and the device is now unreachable and the blue LED is off.
RE: WIZ750SR-100 Configuration Issue with Firmware 1.4.x
by LukasF ·
Hi,
Here the requested information:
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. a) I do not know if the device made a reboot.
3. b) LED LD4 (green) and LD1 (red) still on. LD2 (blue) NOT on.
3. c) I do not know yet how to make a factory reset without being able to discover the device. I tried to connect the BOOT pin with ground, but no changes in LED pattern, and still not able to discover the device.
4. brand new boards that came with 1.4.2
The host PC has several network adapters / IP addresses, I selected: 172.20.0.165/16
I did try to configure another board, this time I just changed "Operation Mode" from "TCP server" to "UDP" and the device is now unreachable and the blue LED is off.
RE: WIZ750SR-100 Configuration Issue with Firmware 1.4.x
by LukasF ·
Please propose a solution to this problem as soon as possible, as it is time-sensitive for us.
Thank you.
RE: RE: WIZ750SR-100 Configuration Issue with Firmware 1.4.x
by Aimee0 WIZnet ·
Hello,
Apologize for the delayed response.
To help us provide faster support, we would appreciate it if you could send the results of the following tests to aimee@wiznet.io.
https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI/releases/tag/v1.5.8
Please send us the test results by email, or let us know your email address. We will review them as quickly as possible and provide further assistance.
Thank you.