Error Message on System Status Request
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Error Message on System Status Request
by ssekim ·
Hello Nils333
Return Code 4 : Not supported command in current running
Please be sure that the operation mode is .
In another mode, it will return 4.
Steve
RE: Error Message on System Status Request
by nils333 ·
Hi,
our currently prefered mode is AP client with setting of Multi Bridge Mode.
Where do I have to keep the setting to Client Mode else ?
RE: Error Message on System Status Request
by kaizen ·
Hi
you can use command in AP-Client mode. Please refer this command list.
It is serial command list for using AP-Client mode. Red color is command and black color is response message.
[color=#FF0000][/color]
[color=#FF0000][/color]
<S_xxxx>
[color=#FF0000]<PU5_2_6_1_123456789>[/color]
[color=#FF0000]<PIWiznetKaizen_123456789>[/color]
<4> ← If you show this response, Don’t care.
[color=#FF0000][/color]
[color=#FF0000][/color]
[color=#FF0000][/color]
<S1_WiznetKaizen_0026667B9DB0_1_150_44>
RE: Error Message on System Status Request
by nils333 ·
Hi,
sorry I tried your settings, but it doesn’t work, the result is still <4>.
By the way, what is the difference in function of the command pairs AU/PU and DU/GU ?
In my understanding the AU/PU is used in order to set the security of the modules client function relative to the AP ?
How is the modules AP function used ?
Does the module share the SSID of the upper AP for its own AP function ?
Is the DU/GU used for operation modes other than AP Client Multibridge Mode ?
RE: Error Message on System Status Request
by kaizen ·
Hi
sorry I tried your settings, but it doesn’t work, the result is still <4>.
[color=#FF0000]I want to check your WizFi630’s Operation Mode using command. is it changed to ? Please check this point.
And I want to know your WizFi630’s S/W version as 1.1.25(20120726).[/color]
By the way, what is the difference in function of the command pairs AU/PU and DU/GU ?
In my understanding the AU/PU is used in order to set the security of the modules client function relative to the AP ?
How is the modules AP function used ?
Does the module share the SSID of the upper AP for its own AP function ?
Is the DU/GU used for operation modes other than AP Client Multibridge Mode ?
[color=#FF0000]In AP-Client Mode, command will change client side’s security value of WizFi630. But command will change ap side’s security value of WizFi630.
[/color]
[color=#FF0000]Using / and , It will change value in order to connect to upper AP as below.[/color]
[color=#FF0000]Using / and /, It will change value in order to WizFi630’s SSID and Security type as below.[/color]
Thank you.
RE: Error Message on System Status Request
by nils333 ·
Hi,
the after command is confirmed.
My module has got the serial number <Sv1.1.24>
I also tried with a module, having the <Sv1.1.25> with the same result.
What is the general reaction of the command ? Does it work in correct manner, if the module has got an establshed connection or what can affect the commands always response with message <4> ?
RE: Error Message on System Status Request
by kaizen ·
Hi nils
I did identify the problem about this issue.
In 1.1.24 and 1.1.25, WizFi630 always output message <4> after enter command.
But in 1.1.29, We fixed this problem. So I will send this firmware to you via your mail.
I hope this solution is of help.
Thank you.
RE: Error Message on System Status Request
by nils333 ·
Hello,
yes thank you very much, the new firmware works fine.
RE: Error Message on System Status Request
by nils333 ·
Hi again,
this morning I tested the firmware and first I got a for no connection and after that, connection and the correct response.
This afternoon I performed some more tests and the connection is good and stable, web server tells me connection, but status telegram always tells me .
What may have happen ?
RE: Error Message on System Status Request
by kaizen ·
Hi
Yesterday, I did test about this issue until 12 hours. But it didn’t occur to me.
What is difference between my test environment and your environment?
So I will explain my environment then please check difference.
My Environment
WizFi630 set AP-Client Mode and connect to AP. Wizfi630 received IP address from AP and I can receive serial response of command via PC. After 12 hours, I can receive response message of command like [color=#FF0000]<S1_WiznetKaizen_0026667B9DB0_7_150_88>[/color].
Please check difference between you and I.