Undocumented Sn_SR statuses or comm error?
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Undocumented Sn_SR statuses or comm error?
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi~~
Sn_SR value is right.
I should tell you about Sn_SR value.
0x10 : This status is sending the SYN packet.
0x11 : SYN packet already sent and is sending SYN+ACK packet.
0x1B :This status is just before the CLOSE status and next status is CLOSE status unconditionally
thanks,
RE: RE: Undocumented Sn_SR statuses or comm error?
by Vinicio Castillo ·
I got this datasheet and I don’t know why doesn’t have the values you are talking about
is that another version?
is my version older?
could you give me the actual datasheet version? please
w5500_ds_v106e_141230.pdf (1,6 MB)
RE: RE: Undocumented Sn_SR statuses or comm error?
by cbr6 ·
Dear @irina_kim ,
5 years after the initial question, it seems that those status codes are still not documented.
I am working with a W5100S and I receive the 0x11 status code from time to time. There is no mention of this 0x11 code in the datasheet. Nothing is mentionned in the newest version of the W5500 either. I would advise to update the documentation.
Thanks.
RE: Undocumented Sn_SR statuses or comm error?
by irina WIZnet ·
HI~
Sn_SR(0x10,0x11,0x1B) is changes if you just wait and we don’t specify the datasheet
And latest version of W5500 datasheet is V1.0.8.
=> w5500_ds_v108e.pdf
thanks,
BR
irina
RE: Undocumented Sn_SR statuses or comm error?
by Mxyxixptlick ·
Odd. When I open that link I get datasheet v1.0.7 rather than v1.0.8.
RE: RE: Undocumented Sn_SR statuses or comm error?
by Eugeny ·
Page 65 refers to 1.0.8. I suspect this one is 1.0.8 without properly modified headers and titles.
RE: Undocumented Sn_SR statuses or comm error?
by Mtuan ·
I also experienced the other unknown states from S0_SR, and they are 0x01, 0x02, and 0x03.
My chip version is 4.
I could not find these states in the latest specification ver 1.0.8, so has anyone experienced any state as mine?
Thanks in advanced.