Error: Invalid socket status for socket operation. Can anyone help?
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Error: Invalid socket status for socket operation. Can anyone help?
by becky ·
It seems that the problem was caused by closing the socket due to the RST packet sent by the server before the message processing of the 220 code received from the server was completed.
I will check more and reply again.
RE: RE: Error: Invalid socket status for socket operation. Can anyone help?
by ImHang ·
Thanks for your reply. I noticed that there was a RST packet from the server but I dont know what its mean. This is the project I run successfully from a few month ago, and now when I run again, it becomes error like this.