WizFi310 error message
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WizFi310 error message
by djdjdjole ·
Just want to add that after many attempts, module continues to work, regularly. Still wonder what was the reason for such behavior.
Regards
RE: WizFi310 error message
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi,
I checked that you said, but there is no problem.
Would you mind adding the screenshot?
I attached the capture below.
Regards
RE: WizFi310 error message
by djdjdjole ·
I will soon work again with the module and if it persist I will provide screen shoot. Although it is as I wrote in mail, one more matter I noticed then. I tried to reboot firmware, when I noticed the behavior I told about and your software (firmware bootloader) reported “Something is wrong with the module, check …”. But at second attempt it doesn’t complain and booted the same (last) firmware correctly. However “AT behavior” persists for almost half an hour and later on it vanished. I worked than with the module for next hour and it was OK.
I suppose it could be some moisture at the board or dust …
Thank you for your support.
Regards
RE: WizFi310 error message
by djdjdjole ·
This is the snapshoot I told you about. Immediately after reset, as you can see
Regards
RE: RE: WizFi310 error message
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi,
I guess there is space at the end of ‘AT$0d$0A’ like this 'AT$0d$0A '.
I recommand you do this without space.
If it is not work, let me know then !
Regards,
RE: WizFi310 error message
by djdjdjole ·
Yes, that is the exact behavior when adding space at the end of command. Thanks for support. I am also interested if some firmware revision should be expected, regarding bugs we were writing about in our previous mails ? It is important to me for planing purposes.
Regards
RE: RE: WizFi310 error message
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi,
First of all, I apology for late.
I tested that you said right before.
I sent a 43,382 bytes twice to WizFi310(operates as TSN command mode).
In this situation, the logs like these.
{1,192.168.1.19,58540,1460} DATA_BYTES
{1,192.168.1.19,58540,1500} DATA_BYTES
{1,192.168.1.19,58540,1420} DATA_BYTES
.
.
.
(Contiue)
It was devided about 1500 bytes.
I hope you it will be helpful.
Regards