Skip to content
All
Views
Replies
Post date
Last activity

MCU & Boards

Reprogram W7500P

Have a 950-W7500P-S2E chip that has been programmed with a bin file.  Is it possible to program over the top of this file?  How is this done?Thanks in advance

2 views
1 replies

by John626

by Lihan__

MCU & Boards

Unable to Flash W7500P, Write Protected

Hello,I've run into an issue with the W7500P while flashing firmware. To start off I am unable to share the entire source code or schematic, but I can share sections of the source code and the schematic itself is functionally identical to the published reference schematic on the Wiznet GitHub; with the exception of GPIO pins being fanned out to headers, but these are unpopulated while I am testing…

  • C/C++
  • W7500P
4 views
5 replies

by kelanucr

by Grace_Koo

MCU & Boards

W7500P PHY Unable to Link

Hello,I am working on a board based around the Wiznet W7500P, I'm using the standard peripheral library from the Wiznet GitHub. With a design functionally identical to the reference schematic. Recently one of my units fails to establish a link with a connected ethernet cable, the same firmware and hardware succeed on an identical unit. This behavior persists between soft resets of the PHY, to…

  • W7500P
6 views
7 replies

by kelanucr

by kelanucr

IO Modules

W7500S2E-R1 UDP 운용 중 같은 IP, Port로 다른 PC로 번갈아 접속시 통신이 되지 않음

W7500S2E-R1 UDP 운용 중에하나의 PC로 고정 IP와 Port로 udp 통신이 정상적이다가다른 PC로 같은 IP, Port로 udp 접속시 통신이 되지 않습니다.설정부분을 따로 해줘야 할 부분이 있는지 확인바랍니다.

3 views
0 replies

by LEESEHO

by LEESEHO

Ethernet Chips

Clock Oscillators for W7500P

Can the W7500P use external, square wave output, clock oscillators instead of crystals or ceramic resonators?This is usually possible for microprocessors, sometimes requiring capacitive coupling.

3 views
1 replies

by JohnWilliams

by WIZnet AI

Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool

w7500s2e-s1 step model

Hei, Would it be possible to get a 3d step model for the W7500S2E-S1?many thanks, 

  • W7500
4 views
2 replies

by RobHoeksKyst

by James33

Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool

Using WIZnetMACTool with new silicon W7500P

I am programming a W7500P (new silicon) with the S2E firmware and have done so successfully. Next, when using the WIZnetMACTool, should the BOOT pin be tied to VCC?  Also, should the text window simply display "Read MAC Address" and then "Finish Write Address"? What boxes should be checked? Thank you.

  • W7500P
7 views
2 replies

by dh13015317

by Grace_Koo

Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool

Resolving IP address using DHCP - WIZ750SR

Using the WIZ750SR ver 1.2 on the EVB.  Once loading WIZ750SRv145_incl_boot.bin the device does not resolve it's IP address. Note I've tried reprogramming the device several times for other reasons and have had to re-program the MAC address. I had the same issue when trying to load W7500S2E_App_R1_V2.9.bin. Using the s2e_tool I can discover the device but it doesn't have an IP address from th…

  • W7500P
7 views
2 replies

by dh13015317

by Lihan__

Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool

Restore WIZ750SR_v1.2 to factory state

I am using the W7500 ISP Tool to restore the firmware (Boot and App) so it operates as it did when purchased. Note I was able to find the device on the network using the S2E Configuration Tool before I tried to program it. The tool no longer finds the device. What .bin file should I use, how should the ISP Tool be configured, and what switches should I configure on the evaluation board (WIZ750SR-E…

  • W7500P
11 views
3 replies

by dh13015317

by dh13015317

MCU & Boards

CLI Config Tool Can't Do Anything But Search

Hi,We've made a board using W7500.  I'm able to configure the device with S2E Config tool and program firmware with ISP tool.With CLI Config tool, I can't seem to do anything other than search.  I keep getting messages about invalid MAC or invalid parameter.  Please see the log below. PS C:\Users\JustinButtelmann\Desktop\DoppSpaceProto Testing\GPSDO\WIZnet-S2E-Tool-master\WIZne…

  • W7500
4 views
3 replies

by Justin

by Justin

MCU & Boards

Please tell me how to write the binany file you guys provide to the W7500.

Hi, I downloaded a binary file named W7500S2E_App_R1_V2.9.bin from the W7500S2E-R1 page(https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/S2E-Module/W7500S2E-R1) .I want to write this file to an empty W7500.Can you tell me how to write it? 

  • W7500
8 views
4 replies

by makoto0618

by makoto0618

MCU & Boards

openOCD using Daplink on W7500P

Hello everyone,I got a new W7500P Wizwiki eval board. I was able to build it using ARM GCC compiler on Eclipse. But I've been failing configure the debug using openOCD and onboard daplink. I cannot find a proper .cfg for target chip anywhere and have no idea how to create one from ground-up. Is there anyone who has any experience in that?Thanks in advanceOsman

6 views
2 replies

by osmanyurdakul

by Grace_Koo

MCU & Boards

OpenOCD configuration for WIZwiki-W7500P board ?

Does anyone have an OpenOCD board configuration for the WIZwiki-W7500P ? I have managed to get the basic GPIO toggling working with Eclipse / GCC / Linux and now want to get debug capability working before moving onto more complex projects . Thanks ! –David

318 views
3 replies

by David Good

by osmanyurdakul

MCU & Boards

Please tell me how to check the operation of SURF5.

 I recently purchased SURF5. I have installed all the necessary tools such as drivers, ISP tools, and VSCode according to the user guide. I built in VSCode to run GPIO_Interrupt of W7500x_StdPeriph_Examples, and downloaded the created GPIO_Interrupt.bin with the ISP tool, but it doesn't seem to be working. I think GPIO_Interrupt is a program to light up the LED, but it does not…

5 views
5 replies

by qtsn64

by qtsn64

MCU & Boards

Disable socket buffer. Increase available SRAM

Dear, I am working with the W7500P IOP and I am trying to allow my program to use 48k of SRAM based on the information provided at Wiznet’s website: SRAM: 16KB to 48 KB ( Min 16KB available if 32KB socket buffer is used, Max 48KB available if no socket buffer is used) However, I am having trouble to disable the socket buffer. Can someone please assist me in this matter? Best regards, Pedro

1,388 views
8 replies

by pherig

by barcaluti

MCU & Boards

W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib Compile error

I have been trying to get the standard peripheral libraries added to my project. I have tried both MBed Studio and Keil Studio Cloud, I can successfully add other libraries to my projects, but as soon as I add the stdperipheral library, my build fails, giving an error like the following (typically):Fatal error: A1023E: File "../../build/w7500x_stdperiph_lib/Libraries/CMSIS/Device/WIZnet/W7500/Sour…

  • C/C++
  • W7500
1 views
1 replies

by GWhitt

by WIZnet AI

MCU & Boards

W7500 flash read and write protection

Hi all, I have a question regarding the W7500P IAP functionality. In the IAP example for the W7500 there is some functionality for erasing, reading and writing the flash, but I can’t find anything to protect the flash from reading and writing. The reference manual chapter 9.3.1 states one can read protect the flash by writing the CRL bit in the FLOCKR0 register. But I can’t find which bit the CRL…

1,642 views
9 replies

by robalflex

by barcaluti

Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool

[W5500S2E-S1]WIZS2E ConfigTool V1.0.1.4 설정시 먹통 현상

WIZS2E ConfigTool V1.0.1.4를 사용하고 있습니다. 값 변경후 Apply Setting등을 클릭하면 먹통이 됩니다. Reset등을 클릭해도 먹통이 되고 전원을 OFF/ON해야 정상으로 인식 됩니다. 이전에 사용한 W7500S2E R1은 모두 정상입니다. 긴급으로 개선 요청드립니다. 감사합니다. 20240618_102741686×509 59.3 KB 정상화면 20240618_102817684×511 45.2 KB 먹통화면

52 views
1 replies

by dgkdigital

by Alan

MCU & Boards

W7500 SPI Slave Chip Select

Hi forum, I want to use SSP0 in SPI slave mode on a W7500 and I noticed a strange behavior. It seems after transferring DSS Bits (8 Bits in my example), you have to toggle the Chip Select Pin (SSEL0) otherwise the other bits are not read into the RX Fifo. Attached you can find a minimal example I run on a WIZwiki-W7500ECO. I am configuring SPP0 as SPI slave and SPP1 as SPI master. The SPI Pins are…

21 views
1 replies

by johannes4linux

by johannes4linux

MCU & Boards

W7500P ADC functionality

Trying to get the W7500P ADC working. Can verify that the ADC clk is being generated by looking at Clk Monitor pin. Can set & read back ADC registers, but a conversion never starts or completes. I did program it out of power down mode. Data sheet V1.0.9 has a note that says all references to ADC are removed. Does that mean that the ADC hardware fuctionality has been disabled, including alterna…

209 views
5 replies

by Selectech

by Selectech