W7500 SPI Slave Chip Select
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W7500 SPI Slave Chip Select
by johannes4linux ·
Ok, I found the fix. The following issue in the pico-sdk pointed me in the right direction and here I found the fix.
I had to adjust the initialization of my SSP0 as following:
Now the RX Fifo fills up correctly and with just one long Low Phase of my CS I can receive all eight bytes.
BR,
Johannes