Receiving with w5500
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Receiving with w5500
by ristohedman ·
Hi
You use 2 UDP socket with 8K TX/RX buffer (==> Other sockets should have zero TX/RX buffer size)
Yes, that is true
PC sends UDP to W5500 and the first is OK, ARP is fine
First message goes right from PC to RX buffer
That is right
I think that you have wrong interface(Read/Write) with W5500.
Interface is working, tested with TX (from WIZ to PC, which is OK)
==> Without any writing to Sn_TOS and Sn_TTL, Their read values should be 0x00 and 0x80 respectly. But your read value is “TOS S0=100 S1=0” and “TTL S0=64 S1=64”.
I initialize all socket registers first by writing values there.
PING is tested and works fine, so does ARP
Anyway, I recommend you try to ping-test using dos prompt and capture the ping-packet using wireshark.
==> If no response and ARP-packet captured, I will wonder that network registers as SIPR, SUBR and GWR maybe wrong write.
I have downloaded your driver and checked the compatibility with my code.
RE: Receiving with w5500
by vitech ·
Hello,
Sorry for posting in this thread, but my question is somehow related to subject.
I’m trying to make W5500 work with software FreeBSD stack in EcOS using socket 0 in MACRAW mode and I had some questions about interrupts. As I understand it, RECV interrupt in Sn_IR occurs after RECV cmd was called, and I need to poll Sn_RX_RSR register to make sure some data in rx_buf before I call RECV cmd. But, in OS I can’t admit myself to poll Sn_RX_RSR forever, just want interrupt to set up when any packet received by the chip. Are there any ways to solve my problem?