[From QnA] WIZ108SR Not Connecting - adpkumar
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: [From QnA] WIZ108SR Not Connecting - adpkumar
by jameskim ·
Dear customer,
If you fail the ping test, that means your PC cannot connect to wiz108sr. Then you should check network settings such as IP, GW address, subnet mask and so on. And please let us know your test environment serial settings, network settings and other options to analyze your problem.
For example,
If the IP of WIZ108sr is 192.168.1.3, your PC should be registered “192.168.1.xxx” in network setting information.
And you should check your firewall in your PC. If you block the configuration tool already from the firewall, you should unblock the config tool or disable your firewall.
Thanks,
WIZnet
[quote=“javakys”]Dear Wiznet,
I purchased a WIZ108SR modul (MAC: 00-08-DC-1a-95-68), but I cannot make it run.
I tried with config tool → no modul found, no ping response
So, what is the problem? How can I change my modul back to work?[/quote]
RE: [From QnA] WIZ108SR Not Connecting - adpkumar
by jameskim ·
what is the default Ip address for the device WIZ108SR modul (MAC: 00-08-DC-1a-95-68)
[quote=“javakys”]Dear customer,
If you fail the ping test, that means your PC cannot connect to wiz108sr. Then you should check network settings such as IP, GW address, subnet mask and so on. And please let us know your test environment serial settings, network settings and other options to analyze your problem.
For example,
If the IP of WIZ108sr is 192.168.1.3, your PC should be registered “192.168.1.xxx” in network setting information.
And you should check your firewall in your PC. If you block the configuration tool already from the firewall, you should unblock the config tool or disable your firewall.
Thanks,
WIZnet
[quote=“javakys”]Dear Wiznet,
I purchased a WIZ108SR modul (MAC: 00-08-DC-1a-95-68), but I cannot make it run.
I tried with config tool → no modul found, no ping response
So, what is the problem? How can I change my modul back to work?[/quote][/quote]
RE: [From QnA] WIZ108SR Not Connecting - adpkumar
by jameskim ·
Dear customer,
The default IP of wiz108sr is 192.168.11.2
thanks,
WIznet