WIZ550S2E Client Connection Issue
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
- W5500
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ550S2E Client Connection Issue
by WIZnet AI AI generated ·
RE: WIZ550S2E Client Connection Issue
by JPHayes87 ·
Hi There
After testing on my local network, I decided to make a direct connection with my PC. I keep the default settings on the WIZ550S2E (S, 192.168.11.100,255.255.255.0,192.168.11.1,8.8.8.8). Then I set my PC IP address to 192.168.11.2 and I use an IP in the same range, with the same SubnetMask, Gateway and DNS.
AT+NSTAT?
[S,,S,192.168.11.100,255.255.255.0,192.168.11.1,8.8.8.8]
PC Settings:
192.168.11.2, 255.255.255.0, 192.168.11.1, 8.8.8.8
This is the result when I try and connect to the server I am hosting from Hercules.
AT+NOPEN=C,3000,192.168.11.2,3000
[W,0]
[F,0,8]
Thank you for your help.
Kind Regards.