Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
IO Modules
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
IO Modules
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by jim ·
Dear asetyde
I have a few question for investigation.
Which version do you use as Arduino IDE?
Do you use ioShield-A or WIZ550io only?
http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=osh:ioshield-a:start
Thanks.
RE: RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by asetyde ·
Hi , thanks for fast reply.
I 've tried many library , official wiznet to embeddeist , my version of IDE is last 1.8.3 , and I use with mysql connector library that you can find on library manager of ide,
Module is Wiz550io ethernet module http://www.wiznet.io/product-item/wiz550io/
RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by asetyde ·
Arduino DUE is linked as :
(I take it but wire is this , we use our custom PCB )
RE: RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by jim ·
Unfortunately I don’t have Arduino DUE.
So I will explain for Arduino UNO.
First of all, prepare Arduino UNO and WIZ550io module.
Connect Arduino UNO and WIZ550io module like below.
Arduino UNO pin<->WIZ55io pin
3.3V<->3V3D
GND<->GND
13<->SCLK
12<->MISO
11<->MOSI
10<->SCSn
RESET<->RSTn
I recommand to use ioShield-A.
Execute Arduino IDE.
Select Arduino IDE Menubar->Sketch->Include Library->Mange Libraries…
Search Ethernet2 library by string.
Install Ethernet2 library.
Find w5500.h, w5500.cpp
Windows OS
C:\Users\your username\Documents\Adruino\libraries\Ethernet2\utility
Linux
/home/your username/Arduino/libraries/Ethernet2/src/utility/
Insert the following code in w5500.h
Insert the following code in w5500.cpp
For example, you can modify Ethernet.begin function of WebServer code without mac parameter.
Compile and upload by Arduino IDE.
Please refer to the attached file.
WebServer.zip (1.4 KB)
Thanks.
RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by asetyde ·
Ok but you can try with mysql library ? this is problem , you can install from Arduino ice library
RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by jim ·
Mysql is not our support scope.
But I have tested that in curiosity.
You have to use <Ethernet2.h> instead of <Ethernet.h> in MySQL_Packet.h
Refer to the test result and file.
Mysql.zip (1.2 KB)
Thanks.
RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by asetyde ·
I will try again
RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by asetyde ·
If you not try with Arduino DUE it’s not a true test
RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by asetyde ·
It’s big problem for me , please can you help me
RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by asetyde ·
ARDUINO DUE in not assimilate to Arduino uno , there are some issue also with Ethernet2 library , we want use your module but it’s not possibile if not work with Arduino due and this mysql library , first order can be 100 pieces to up , please take a Arduino due and help us
RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by asetyde ·
I can send you a Arduino due , we must begin from this , and produce many pieces .
I’ve tried with w5100 shield and Arduino ethernet standard library and all go , problem is , I think between Arduino sam and w5500 core , all in ethernet library.
Need to be updated
RE: RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by jim ·
Ethernet2 library already is used in WizArduino(ATSAMD21G18).
If you can send an Arduino Due to me, please refer to the following WIZnet HQ address.
http://www.wiznet.io/about/contact-us/
I will investigate after receiving a target.
Thanks.
RE: Wiz550io , Arduino due , Mysql_connector (arduino ide)
by asetyde ·
Hi , thank you so much for reply , we need a full working library to work good. We use UDP and mysql connector together and at now ump work so so , mysql no . I send you in private message tracking id of shipment and link with pack test software .
We send to you a sample of our product , composed from Arduino due , zeus board , wiz550io . Thanks and we wait