w5500 with esp32 s3 wroom clip
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: w5500 with esp32 s3 wroom clip
by WIZnet AI AI generated ·
RE: RE: w5500 with esp32 s3 wroom clip
by karlkiesinger ·
The VDD pin has 3.3V
I am using pin from esp32 S3
pin 9 for reset
pin 10 CS
pin 11 MOSI
pin 12 SCK
pin 13 MISO
I think I have a Crystal trouble ordered a MICROPROCESSOR Crystal.
I have CERAMIC Crystal
Thank you