W5500 Client is not connect
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 Client is not connect
by Eugeny ·
You seem to use 255.255.255.0 for server IP address. And check if
connectis blocking and you should not do anything else after it returns (e.g. wait for status register transitions, and not just check for establish state once). I am also not sure where do you close the socket before you reopen it.RE: W5500 Client is not connect
by Sametzedmir ·
Thanks for answer.
Yes, i noticed too.
During my work, when I set the IP address of the w5500 chip to 192.168.1.55, the connection was made. But when I change the IP address, I cannot connect.
You said my connection might be blocked. How can I check this?
Kind regards,
RE: RE: W5500 Client is not connect
by Eugeny ·
I meant
connectcall is blocking until there’s a socket state changes to closed or connected. I did not look into its code (and do not remember it by heart).The whole problem is not clear. You can get ARP storm only if you constantly trying to start connection process (which starts with ARP if it was not cached before - and not sure if W5500 caches it), or remote node does not reply for ARP and of course there will be no connection.
RE: W5500 Client is not connect
by Sametzedmir ·
Thanks Eugeny.
You helped me a lot in this project.
Thank you very much for your contribution.
When I sent it continuously, the problem was solved.