W5500 TCP/IP client continuas connection
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 TCP/IP client continuas connection
by amf99 ·
Have you looked at MQTT, not sure how it will handle the every 1 second.
RE: RE: W5500 TCP/IP client continuas connection
by cellkey ·
Hi, don’t know the term MQTT…
Please explain.
Dan
RE: W5500 TCP/IP client continuas connection
by becky ·
I hope you refer to ioLibrary_Driver.
Implement the send() function in socket.c in your environment, and call the send() function every 1 second counts.
RE: W5500 TCP/IP client continuas connection
by Dan1 ·
Hi Becky:
I am glad to see your reply and
I would like to have a "channel " to the Wiznet team because I got stacked in developing a project to a client in which I have to send a packet of data (constant size) of sensors every 1 second!
I have designed a special board for it using the W5500 and got to have a connection with the server but data that I send (small string, once, right now) is received with “milliard” of junk bytes and the data itself appeared few times. I am using the iolibrary routines as is to handle the socket, connect, and send activities.
Is socket can be open “forever”? Keep Alive needed?
Urgent help will be much appreciated…
Regards
Dan
cellkey.tech@gmail.com
RE: W5500 TCP/IP client continuas connection
by Dan1 ·
Becky hi,
I am sending TCP string to host server (len =0x96). I am getting allot of “garbage” before seeing data on screen.
Before sending the WR pointer is ox00FD, after sending it 0x0093, but must be 0x0193 (0x00FD+0x96).
Is that my reading mistake or sending the hole buffer and wrap around to address 0x0093?
Please respond…
Regards
Dan
RE: W5500 TCP/IP client continuas connection
by becky ·
In the case of sn_TX_WR, to read 16-bit data, addresses 0x0024 and 0x0025 must be read by 8 bits each. Is this correct?