W5500 send is not working
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 send is not working
by Eugeny ·
How you can’t send it? I bet
sendreturns status, but you do not read it. You can look at what is going on the network by capturing data exchange at the remote node using e.g. Wireshark.Where exactly?
RE: RE: W5500 send is not working
by Sametzedmir ·
It works when I put a delay inside the for loop.
I am having such a problem because I use the send command in the interrupt. I don’t face any problems when I use it in the main loop.
I think the reason is a problem with interrupts. However, when data arrives, it interrupts but exits without sending.
What would be the reason?
RE: W5500 send is not working
by Eugeny ·
Is callback running in separate thread, or in the same thread as
forloop? In other words, may there be a W5500 access conflict?RE: W5500 send is not working
by Sametzedmir ·
All code as above.
Please help me.
RE: W5500 send is not working
by Eugeny ·
How can I help - you must provide info I asked for. Status code for
send, and if callback runs in threaded mode.What exactly the command for delay?
RE: W5500 send is not working
by Sametzedmir ·
I am struggling with the problem to solve it. And finally I discovered this. If I constantly query getSn_RX_RSR(sn) as polling, I have problems with send(). I observed an improvement when I increased the duration of the getSn_Rx_RSR(sn) query.
What can i do in this situation.
My best regards,
RE: W5500 send is not working
by Eugeny ·
IMHO you anyway seem to be doing something wrongly, and you’ll sometimes get the faults.
If execution is threaded, then there may be access concurrency to the chip. Even if you do not use threading and using interrupts, if interrupt occurs during executing chip access you’ll get faulty result.
RE: W5500 send is not working
by Sametzedmir ·
Actually the situation is this. I constantly perform the send operation on the interrupt when there is a getSn_RX_RSR query. It works fine when I put a wait or remove the getSn_RX_RSR query. I’m using the W5500 chip’s own libraries.
I’m trying hard to solve this problem I’m encountering.
I’m open to your ideas.
RE: W5500 send is not working
by Eugeny ·
When accessing chip with single command or in specific sequence in main loop you must disable interrupts.
RE: W5500 send is not working
by Bekdemir ·
Bu soruna ait bir çözüm www.bekdemir.com.tr sitesinde mevcuttur.
Fazlası ile yardımcı oldu, özellikle stud çivisi ile alakalı olarak