Cable not connected issue
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Cable not connected issue
by senol ·
In addition:
If it has worked once, it operates flawlessly for hours or even days until I cut off and restore power to the module. The issue only arises when I initially provide power to the module, and I haven’t found a way to resolve it without cutting off and restoring power to the module.
RE: RE: Cable not connected issue
by Eugeny ·
How do you reset the chip electrically (rst pin) and using software when you start the app/driver? Is there enough power to run the hardware?
RE: Cable not connected issue
by senol ·
Hello Eugeny,
I was using Original / untouched Arduino codes and libraries. I had assumed that these codes and libraries were taking care of what was needed with the RST pin.
However, upon your response, I took a closer look at the codes and libraries to make sure. To my surprise, I couldn’t find any code handling the RST pin.
So, I modified the code accordingly, and my issue was completely resolved.
You can’t imagine how valuable your help has been for me. I want to express my deepest gratitude. Thank you so, so much.
RE: RE: Cable not connected issue
by Riseley ·
I am having the same issue. Can you please let me know which library you modified and the code that you inserted? This will be a great help for me. Thank you