About W5500 chip send(),recv() Date
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: About W5500 chip send(),recv() Date
by Alan WIZnet ·
No, it doesn’t have to be the same buffer. Maybe the declaration is wrong?
RE: RE: About W5500 chip send(),recv() Date
by Bohu-Tang ·
Hi,Alan
Thanks for your answer.The first picture below shows the function I wrote. In lines 22 and 23 I split buf into recv_buf and send_buf. Lines 60 and 61. I send the data using the send() and recv() functions, respectively.I use wireshark to capture network packets. Turns out the data I sent to the server was correct. But the data the server sent back to me was wrong.Look at the second picture, the third picture, and the fourth picture.
I think it’s because the two BUFs are defined separately. I send data to the server, so recv_buf receives normal data. send_buf has no data, so the numbers in send_buf are random numbers. But I defined the initial value for send_buf as shown in the fifth figure. But using wireshark to look at the data, it is not the array {1,1,1,1} in this diagram.
What I need to do now is for recv_buf to receive the data and send_buf to send another set of data. I don’t know what to do. I would appreciate it if you could solve my confusion.look forward to your good news.
RE: RE: About W5500 chip send(),recv() Date
by Bohu-Tang ·
This is my send function and my receive function.I hope that will be helpful.
RE: About W5500 chip send(),recv() Date
by Bohu-Tang ·
Looking forward to hearing from the staff.
RE: RE: About W5500 chip send(),recv() Date
by louis ·
hello.
Unfortunately, due to company policy, we are unable to support code reviews.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we hope you’ll take a look at the Loopback example below and fix it.
RE: About W5500 chip send(),recv() Date
by Bohu-Tang ·
Thank you for your reply. I solved the problem yesterday.