WIZ750SR Mechanical Dimension and PCB footprint
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ750SR Mechanical Dimension and PCB footprint
by Alan WIZnet ·
Hello. I’m sorry for the delay in answering.
I don’t know what you mean by whether footprints are available.
All materials are located in the link below.
If you can’t see the data with Altium, should I send the data with DXF? Or should I give it to Gerber?
Thanks