Connection issue for https using WizFi360 module
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Connection issue for https using WizFi360 module
by austin ·
Hello @mamata.nivalkar
SSL does not support ‘AT+CIPSENDBUF’.
Could you try using ‘AT+CIPSEND’ instead of ‘AT+CIPSENDBUF’?
RE: Connection issue for https using WizFi360 module
by mamata.nivalkar ·
Hello @austin
Thanks for your reply.
I have tried using ‘AT+CIPSEND’ and it is working as expected for HTTP GET request.
Now, I am trying HTTP POST request.
I need to connect to graph.facebook.com with https. Then using whatsapp api, need to send message.
Following is the sequence
But getting 408 in response.
Can you please give an example of HTTP POST?
Thanks,
Mamata
RE: Connection issue for https using WizFi360 module
by austin ·
@mamata.nivalkar
After testing using a program called Postman,
How about applying it to WizFi360?
RE: Connection issue for https using WizFi360 module
by mamata.nivalkar ·
@austin
Thanks for your reply.
I checked using Postman utility. It is working as expected.
Compared data. Content-Length parameter found to be wrong.
Corrected it. Now I am able to hit whatsapp api using WizFi360 also.
Thanks for you support.