W5500-EVB-Pico PCB Footprint
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500-EVB-Pico PCB Footprint
by Eugeny ·
Maybe worth buying already available and assembled module from WIZnet?
RE: W5500-EVB-Pico PCB Footprint
by NedLecomber ·
Hi Eugeny,
I have already bought a few. I don’t want to copy it component for component. I just want to be able to easily import the whole board onto a pcb design so that I have everything lined up correctly and don’t have to do a bunch of measuring.
Cheers,
Ned
RE: RE: W5500-EVB-Pico PCB Footprint
by AshwinDeTaeye ·
Hello, i used the PICO footprint and modified it.
Then used the w5100s 3D file.
I also made a footprint without through holes.
w5500_footprint_kicad.zip (1.1 MB)

RE: W5500-EVB-Pico PCB Footprint
by NedLecomber ·
Hi Ashwin,
Thank you so much for sharing this, incredlbly kind of you.
You’ve saved me a lot of time!
Have a great day,
Ned