DATA SENT IN SEND MAC COMMAND BUT NOT SEND COMMAND
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: DATA SENT IN SEND MAC COMMAND BUT NOT SEND COMMAND
by Eugeny ·
Sending to remote port 0 seems to be invalid operation.
Sending to MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 does not look like proper too.
Therefore I would question if your first picture with “data” is showing a valid behavior, and is having valid data you intended to send. What data are you actually sending/expecting to see?
RE: RE: DATA SENT IN SEND MAC COMMAND BUT NOT SEND COMMAND
by Jay Jagani ·
I am having the same exact problem. When I use SEND_MAC, my udp packets send fine, but when I use the SEND command, the automatic ARP process does not seem to work. I have another topic posted here with more information: https://forum.wiznet.io/t/topic/10570