WIZ5500 Ethernet Packets not being sent correctly via MACRAW
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ5500 Ethernet Packets not being sent correctly via MACRAW
by louis ·
Hello
If transmission is performed normally, you will receive an for the transmission packet from the other party.
If you have received the normally, Sn_TX_FSR will automatically increase.
If Sn_TX_FSR does not increase, it is because the other party does not send the ACK.
Monitor your with the wireshark program.
Thank you.
RE: RE: WIZ5500 Ethernet Packets not being sent correctly via MACRAW
by Shreel ·
Hello louis, I am sending ethernet packets from one W5500 to another W5500 which means that I cannot use wireshark to monitor what is being sent. I only have a limited visibility to what I am sending and where to.
I have figured out how to send a packet but now I am stuck trying to figure out how the W5500 receives packets. Is there anyway you could help me with that?