WIZ14xSR Configuration tool
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ14xSR Configuration tool
by irina WIZnet ·
Is it on the same network of PC and module?
For example, when the PC IP is 192.168.11.30, is the module IP (192.168.11.xx)?
Please check the network environment first.
RE: WIZ14xSR Configuration tool
by Tim ·
Dear,
yes, they are on the same network since the VSP can talk to them + when I use PuTTy, I can talk to them … it is only the configurator that cannot talk to them. Could this be a .NET issue. I have the item installed…
Or something else that it needs.
Thanks,
Kind regards,
Tim
RE: RE: WIZ14xSR Configuration tool
by irina WIZnet ·
Could you please check the network packet using wireshark tool(freeware)?
I want to confirm your network status.
If the configuration tool is OK. you can see the configuration tool send the packet using wireshark.
Also if you upload the packet, I wiil check it. The file extension name of the captured packet will be .pcapng