W5500 DHCP client doesn't accept DHCP Offer
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 DHCP client doesn't accept DHCP Offer
by becky ·
I am wondering if you are using the most recent ioLibrary.
IoLibrary has been updated by finding a bug similar to yours.
The parseDHCPMSG() function should contain the following.
RE: RE: W5500 DHCP client doesn't accept DHCP Offer
by Mr Diba ·
Hi Becky,
I’m currently using the most recent ioLibrary. As I was starting to write you about this the DHCP client started to do it’s job without changing the software. I think you have a positive impact on my software.
For now, thank you!