W5500 as TCP client POSTing failures
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 as TCP client POSTing failures
by bangbh ·
Hi
I tested TX_WR before and after sending bytes. But it works well.
I don’t think it’s a pointer problem. There must be a http protocol problem.
Please refer the link below.
Thanks.
RE: RE: W5500 as TCP client POSTing failures
by cellkey ·
HI:
Thanks for your mail.
I am sure pointer work as expected.
My first problem is that I get a lot of extra bytes when sending regular POST to my server and I wondered whether it
due to pointers handling problem…
It strange because the same code some times does send the POST ok and the server response to it as expected, but its rear…!
Any idea will be very helpful, as I am “studying” the module from scratch…!
Regards
Dan
RE: RE: W5500 as TCP client POSTing failures
by cellkey ·
Hi again:
I am using ATMEL uP as my embedded.
Is it possible that I have to change the data structure? (little/big-endian issue)?
Is it possible that W5500 is sending the whole buffer and wrapped to the RX pointer again?
Please advise…
Dan
RE: RE: W5500 as TCP client POSTing failures
by cellkey ·
Sorry, in last mail I meant TX pointer, not RX…
Dan
RE: W5500 as TCP client POSTing failures
by bangbh ·
Hi
I don’t think it’s a endian or pointer problem.
Before you do it with our IC, please test it with https://reqbin.com/ ← this kind of site first.
And if it’s possible,
Thanks.
RE: W5500 as TCP client POSTing failures
by cellkey ·
Hi Peter:
Problem solved and everything works nice now…
I have recompiled with the last version of ioLibraray files and all have been settled…
Thanks
Dan