how can i use 2 independent socket of w5500 as http server and http client at the same time
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: how can i use 2 independent socket of w5500 as http server and http client at the same time
by Eugeny ·
Yes. One connects as a client, another listens to specific port as a server.
RE: RE: how can i use 2 independent socket of w5500 as http server and http client at the same time
by rabia dogan ·
Thanks for your answer. Any ideas on how I can do this? When I set my STM32 card as HTTP server and HTTP client, both work separately. But it doesn’t work when I want to make 2 connections at the same time. I run HTTP server and client processes in separate threads. Socket 2 is running as HTTP server, socket 0 is running as HTTP client.
RE: how can i use 2 independent socket of w5500 as http server and http client at the same time
by Eugeny ·
How it does not work? Both treads access one device - maybe it is a problem? Need more detail.
RE: how can i use 2 independent socket of w5500 as http server and http client at the same time
by rabia dogan ·
I have stm32 card using w5500 chip. I can run http server and http client codes that I wrote separately on this device. However, while the device is running as an http client, I want to view its settings on the web page as an http server at the same time. I am using RTOS on my card and client and server codes are running in separate threads. Is it possible to connect client and server using different sockets over a single ethernet chip?
RE: how can i use 2 independent socket of w5500 as http server and http client at the same time
by oguzkagan001 ·
Selam Rabia
Ben de aynı proje üstünde çalışıyorum. Kodun tamamını atabilir misin? Şimdiden teşekkürler.