Problem to initilizate W5500
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Problem to initilizate W5500
by becky ·
I think that SPI connection does not work. Please check Configuring SPI Interface.
RE: RE: Problem to initilizate W5500
by Glomumu ·
Hi!
I have checked SPI configuration and I think it’s OK.
This is my SPI configuration:
I will post another message to put more info with images (new members only can show one image xD)
RE: Problem to initilizate W5500
by Glomumu ·
I added a callback function to my code, and now, if I debug step by step these lines:
I obtain this in the analyser:
Also, when I execute wizchip_getnetinfo(&netInfo); and watch the result,I obtain next results in netinfo:
mac={0,0,2,2,3,3}
ip={0,0,2,2}
sn={0,0,2,2}
gw={0,0,2,2}
I read in other post that obtain 0x01,0x02,0x03 in MISO is a good conection, but my wiznet return bad info.
I don’t know if it could be a bad clock configuration.
I would appreciate any possible help.
RE: Problem to initilizate W5500
by Glomumu ·
Hi!!
I solucionate my issue. I added a little delay in my code (100 us) after read and write and I see clearly the comunication in the analiser.
Now, I can ping my chip and get OK